Sunday, March 12, 2017

[Professional] "The truth will be revealed, but it takes time," Park Geun-hye expressed positions



[Korea gimeunji financial newspaper News] Former President Park Geun-hye, "believes jindago truth is revealed through" mingyeonguk hangukdang free clinics in 12 Samseong-dong, Seoul said sisters in front of the entrance.

Park Geun-hye is a former professional Here is the president's position statement.

I'm sorry I can not finish until the end I think it was given as the President calling. Believe me I thank you haejun national members. I will go on hold for all results. But it takes a long time to believe the truth must be revealed jindago.

Financial Daily Economic News FNTIMES - unauthorized reproduction for commercial purposes in accordance with the Copyright Act, No copying, distribution,
Copyright ⓒ Korea's financial newspaper & FNTIMES.com